Default welcome msg!
Model: EBBT12300FThe EBBT12300F is engineered for use in large scale solar and wind utility en
Energy storage and distribution. Boosting 300Ah, this 12 volt industrial scale giant can replace up to 12 traditional lead acid batteries, and last up to five times longer! EBBT12300F is a true testament to the advanced technology behind lithium batteries!
1. Built-in automatic protection for over-charge, over-discharge and excess temperature conditions etc...
2. The communications of monitored data via battery management system(BMS).
3. Thousands of cycles, 100% DOD under normal operating conditions.
4. Optional Bluetooth and Wireless capabilities
1. Solar Energy
2. Wind Energy
3. Commercial Energy Storage
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Typical Capacity: 300Ah
Dimensions (approx.): Length 20.5"/520 mm Width 8.7"/221 mm Height 10.6"/269 mm
Weight (approx.): 78.3 lbs (35.5 kg)
Container Material: ABS
Cell Type: LiFePO4
Internal Resistance: ≤ 20 mΩ
Standard Discharge: Max continuous current 100A, Max pulse current(2s) 300A, Cut-off voltage 19V ± 0.1V
Standard Charge: Charge voltage 14.6V, Support charge current 100A, Charge time 19.5 hr (@0.2C)
Operating Temp. Range: -4 F ~ 131 F/-20 C ~ 55 C
Cycle Life (@C/2, 25℃): 80% DOD @ 2000+cycles