Default welcome msg!
Saves time and reduces operating expense
In solar powered systems, shortage of sunlight, cloudy weather and/or location obstructions can create problems for maintaining battery voltage and maintaining desired operation rates of chemical injection pumps and RTU stations.
e-On Batteries combined with The Viking Switch dramatically reduces a chemical injection pump or RTU unit downtime due to bad weather and reduced sunlight by monitoring battery levels and adjusting power supply between two batteries, each charged by its own solar panel.
Combined with the charging and life cycle characteristics of e-On Batteries, the combination is unparalleled.
e-On Batteries + Viking Switch Will Help Prevent
- Loss of battery life and inefficiencies,
- Replacement battery costs,
- Reduced chemical injection rate,
- Potential damage to a wellbore or pipeline,
- Lost chemical revenue,
- Additional trip charges resulting in increased labor and fuel costs.